Devotion of Love

Listen to the palpitation that my heart is prostrating. 
Look at my eyes the tears are proclaiming.
Deep fathom of my heart something is burning.
Love lit the fire in the heart that lost sobriety without drinking. 
Does anyone show me the way to tavern.
Since I was drunk from her eyes
I lost my sight. There is savor of wine in her smiles.
That makes me overwhelm with joys. 
She may be like as the sea but thirsty like me.
Let me rush to the sea as innocent cloud to meet.
Let me shower the rain of love or be united and become a storm.
Love demand to sacrifice the desire that worse than fire.
Nowhere to escape as she seems to me everywhere.
To whom shall I talk as she seems to me in everyone.
Setting sun farewell goodbye and the moon rise with shy.
Gazing at her beautiful eyes the moon hide under gloomy night.
Stars twinkling from her eyes as her glance touch my sight.
The essence of rose around me in ecstasy when she breathes.
The wind becomes frenzy when she waves her hand from balcony. 
Farewell to you O my lady, come to you next day to write another history. 

By Kyaw Win(BMA.UK)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Burma Youth's Islamic Center

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management